Welcome to Connie's Creations!

I hope you enjoy seeing some of my work, both layouts and cards that I've made! I'm no expert, but I sure enjoy the hobby!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring flower layouts




Was in the scrappin' mood today and did a couple of layouts that I took in the early spring when Buster & I went out for a little walk around the yard. I love it when the daffodils & hyacints start blooming, showing you that the long winter is finally over and spring has sprung!
I did these for challenges over at Scrap Sisters...
am almost out of pictures believe it or not, but never fear! I have some coming in the mail! lol It's a good thing that my daughter & granddaughter take lots of good pictures coz there's only so many layouts I can do of Buster! :)
Have a scrappin' good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment