Welcome to Connie's Creations!

I hope you enjoy seeing some of my work, both layouts and cards that I've made! I'm no expert, but I sure enjoy the hobby!

Friday, April 16, 2010

been scrapping up a storm....




Easter layouts... Been working on all of the kids' pictures they took Easter... I didn't take any, so have to "steal" theirs to have something to scrap of the grandkids! :)
The first layout is made with my April Paper Posies kit.... love getting that kit!
I got an awesome new monthly kit from creative scrapbooking! I love it, too! It's all about lots of feminine flowers & lace & the paper is gorgeous! The second layout is a layout made from my first kit from them.... don't know how long I can afford to get both kits every month, but I'm loving while I can!
Have a scappin' good day!
Connie

1 comment: