Welcome to Connie's Creations!

I hope you enjoy seeing some of my work, both layouts and cards that I've made! I'm no expert, but I sure enjoy the hobby!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally getting around to doing a Blog post....

Geez, seems like there's so much to do these days that I never get everything that I wanna do done!  And blogging is one of the things that has kinda fell by the wayside....
I am getting ready for my very first craft show!!  I'm really excited about it and sure hope I sell something! LOL  I've also started making jewlry, so will be taking some of that to the show... along with my cards, of course, journals, and other little paper craft items!

Hey, there's a great give-away over at my friend's Blog!  Go check it out!!!  It's the one year anniversary of "Walking on Old Paths" Blog!
http://walkingoldpaths.blogspot.com/2010/10/one-year-blogiversary.html
Here is what she's giving away!  Awesome!!!
Stone like cross, book by Julia Clinton - Extraordinary Women, cute little rooster mug and one of the pouches that I make. Also I am putting in a 5 X 7 copy of a picture of some horses that my husband took. It is beautiful.
(I tried to post a picture but for some reason, it wouldn't post just by copying and pasting.... anyway, just go there and see the picture!! 
Thanks Pam for offering  this wonderful prize to us!
well, better get busy!  I still  have quite a few things I want to accomplish before the craft show on Friday!
Until next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment