Welcome to Connie's Creations!

I hope you enjoy seeing some of my work, both layouts and cards that I've made! I'm no expert, but I sure enjoy the hobby!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

starting over...


For some reason I can't access my blogs now, even though they still show to be there. And I've tried and tried to access blogger help and there's no way to contact them direct! so.... guess I'll have to start my blog over again! I hate this coz I've blogged on the same one for years... but...here goes!

I am an avid scrapbooker and cardmaker and like to share my work with others. This is the main reason of my blog..

Here is a layout that I've completed to enter in a challenge at Creative Prompts. It is challenge #7 Howdy Partner....
I just used embellishments from my stash, other than the alphabet, which I got from a paper poses kit... It is a cork alpahbet, kind of hard to see in this picture. Really cool!
Until next time....
Have a scrappin' good day!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout for the challenge Connie! Thanks for playing along with us this month!

    Ally
    http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete